Saturday, September 18, 2010

Poly Clay Covered Items: fondue set

2goodclaymates.artfire.com

The most favorite thing I ever covered in clay was our dessert fondue set. I made this quite a few years ago when I was just learning. I covered each fork handle with cane slices in different fruits. I couldn't find any help for how to make the cherries, watermelon or kiwi so I just experimented as was quite happy how they did turn out.

We love fondues and still use this set quite often. I have other fondue sets I want to decorate -- especially the fork handles but just haven't had the time for it...

Dessert Fondue Set

Dessert Fondue Forks

Visit 2goodclaymates.artfire.com

4 Smooshing Thoughts:

smiss00.artfire.com said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

Cat said...

What a great idea and so beautifully done!

Dori T said...

Great job. That is a good looking set and I love all the colors.

Meri Greenleaf said...

That's so cool!