Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CreativeCritters Inspiration

What inspires you to create?

I create because I must. I find inspiration all around me, and I NEED to manifest all the ideas in my head. And I create to bring joy to others. When my work brings a smile to someone's face that is the ultimate reward. I was given a gift, a natural ability, and an intense creativity. Over the years I've honed that gift and continue to learn as much as I can. Not to use such a gift would be an absolute waste.


CreativeCritters.artfire.com

3 Smooshing Thoughts:

Maddy Nupp McDonald said...

You know I think your work is amazing! Keep up with those ideas. We're lucky to see what you come up with!!! xoxo chibimaddy

Cat said...

Incredible!

Creative Critters said...

Thank you so much! I do love creating, and I like making people smile. =)
-Michelle of CreativeCritters