Monday, June 13, 2011

mypolymerclaycanes, Lifeartdesigns favorite creation

I make a lot of different types and shapes of boxes. This is still my all time favorite. It was part of a custom order that included matching earrings and a necklace. A guy had me make it for his girlfriend's birthday. She breeds monarch butterflies.

He had me take it to our local gift shop where I sell my jewelry. We put it on a shelf with an assortment of other things. He knew when she saw the butterflies that she would pick it up and look at it. Inside was a special note to her from him. It was very special moment to be a part of. The look on her face was priceless!

Heart Shaped Butterfly Keepsake Box

Visit mypolymerclaycanes.artfire.com and Lifeartdesigns.artfire.com

3 Smooshing Thoughts:

Bonnie said...

Absolutely beautiful! and how wonderful to be a part of such a special part of someones life like that!

Ginger said...

Wow really nice!

Janie said...

Thanks you guys. It made a wonderful memory.