Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is your favorite color combination?

What are your favorites? Your least favorites? What combination surprised you when you tried it?


I love purple and teal together... think my avvy shows that :lol:

HaffinaCreations


Gold, turquoise and purple work really well together too in mod type stuff. I was really surprised by this one, and when you smoosh them all together you get this really cool bronzy colour.



I also really like how orange, fuschia, purple and pearl work together, I didn't think they would, my daughter picked out some colours and told me to make something. They ended up gorgeous and are the basis of the Ebony Collection in BeadsByHaffina.



I don't really have any combinations I don't like ...yet, although Im a bit doubtful about the purple, green, yellow and white beads sitting on my table currently :lol:

1 Smooshing Thoughts:

Em+Mad said...

Those are combinations I wouldn't have thought of, and I think they turned out fabulous! Well done!