Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introducing KellysClayCreations

KellysClayCreations

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Kelley makes adorable cake toppers, ornaments and more. Her pieces are fun and whimsical.

What got you interested in polymer clay as a medium?
I was first interested in PC back in Middle School, then lost it until 2005 when I wanted to make a unique snowman for my mom. I was hooked just making an orange carrot nose. Then my mom bought me all this stuff and a book and the rest is history.

What inspires you to create?
I am inspired by things that make me happy and smile, happy daisies, cute snowmen, babies, pregnant ladies that are so happy yet feel so horrible. heehee.

Do you have a favorite technique?
My favorite technique is...hm I am not sure it has a name. I like making sheets of clay and cutting patterns and making outfits for my people, sometimes I feel like a fashion designer and a hair dresser.

Of everything you have created in polymer clay which is your favorite?
My favorite change everyday...every time I make something new. I seem to get better every day so I like my newest stuff the best. Here is a picture of something I really like..

.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


0 Smooshing Thoughts: