Saturday, May 14, 2011

BewitchingDreams' favorite creation

One of my very favorites is something I do not have a picture of...but it was a diving frog. My dad and I had received our SCUBA certifications and for his birthday one year, when I first started sculpting, I created a little frog with mask, BC regulator and even a little wire dive flag! He is absolutely adorable...this past year, my dad requested that I make him another. This is my second favorite, only because I have been struggling so hard with him this year.

My original idea with him didn't completely pan out, so I am still working on creating him into the perfect piece. Where he was supposed to be perched on the edge of water, with a moray eel below, he will be fashioned onto a picture frame with of my dad and I going diving.

Diver Frog
Posted Image

Now, my favorite creation for myself :D is my recently completed studio logo/business card holder

Posted Image


Visit BewitchingDreams.artfire.com

4 Smooshing Thoughts:

Meghann said...

Wow, I LOVE that business card holder! I would love something like that for my business, now you've got me thinking!!

Cat said...

Every time I see that card holder somewhere in your avatar, it makes me smile. Honestly!

Desert Rubble said...

I think they're both fabulous but I love that you have such fond memories helping you create the perfect diving frog =)
Lynn

ArtFairly Aware said...

Love both of these. Love the story behind the diving frog.