Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Haffina's favorite creation

I've made many things over the last couple of years out of polymer clay, with varying amounts of skill and success. But my favourite creation is not the most brilliant or the most gobsmacking. It is one of the simplest pieces I have made, the one that speaks of the inner me. It came about as part of a challenge to create a goddess bead. At the time I made this I had only just begun with polymer clay, and I had virtually no experience with sculpting. As a result it is just barely 'human shaped', but I 'blinged' it up with some Swarovski crystals LOL Since I made it it has lived on my keyring, fits beautifully in the palm of my hand and is very comforting when I rub my thumb over it. Those who know me will know it is most definitely 'my colours'.

goddesswithin

Visit HaffinaCreations.artfire.com BeadsByHaffina.artfire.com HaffinasMinis.artfire.com

1 Smooshing Thoughts: