Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DanasJewelryEtc's favorite creation

I have to say that this is one of my favorites....

Beautiful Blue and Gold


I saw it in an ad and fell in love with it, of course I couldn't see the whole necklace just a tad bit on either side of the focal bead and of course the focal bead. The designer of the necklace in the ad was Scott Mizevitz, which of course I gave credit for. You can imagine my surprise when he contacted me through FB Chatbox. We talked for a long time but at the beginning of the conversation he told me he loved what I had done with the necklace. During that conversation he also gave me some links to some other of he's designs and how to do them and to this day we have remained friends. So yes I have to say this is one of my favorites, I guess you can say part mine and part Scott's, together made the perfect necklace.

Visit DanasJewelryEtc.artfire.com

1 Smooshing Thoughts:

Cat said...

What a great story :-)