Saturday, May 21, 2011

intothedawn's favorite creation

My favorite creation is this egg-shaped Goddess figure covered in climbing roses that I made back in 2009. I call her the Lady of the Roses. When I started her, I wasn't even sure what I wanted her to look like, but as I continued to work everything just came together as if something inside me already knew what to do. I made her with the intention of putting her in my shop, but I have never been able to do it-- this is the one creation out of everything I've made that I can't seem to part with.

Climbing Rose Goddess

Visit intothedawn.artfire.com

6 Smooshing Thoughts:

Dori T said...

I love this egg, the more you look at it, the more you see.

Franni said...

It is so beautiful, I can understand why you cant part with it. :D

Cat said...

It's a very special and beautiful piece to keep. I can understand.

Valldawn said...

Love this Goddess egg!!!!

Bedecked Beads said...

Stunning piece!

Desert Rubble said...

Beautiful!